January 9, 2011

Things I've recently realized

Okay...so I'm back after a long hiatus and I'm ready to blog again!
So I thought I'd share a few things that I recently realized.

  • Ive realized that there's nothing like a good chat session with a genuine friend, to put things into perspective.
  • Ive realized that though we all go through phases in life we all still remain stuck with our inner core ideals, and those ideals never change... instead we just grow more into it.
  • Ive realized that you can never judge someone just by looking at them. Human beings are far too complex for that!
  • Ive realized that though things seem to be going on forever, they can come to an end in an instant, and then you will miss it all so terribly. So the best thing to do is to try and appreciate every moment while you can.
  • Ive further realized that human beings can be ugly... but that they can also be so beautiful! And that if we spend some extra time looking for that beauty- we might just find it!
  • and lastly Ive realized that no lesson is too small to learn and if it can improve us, it is a worthy lesson indeed!

Happy Blogging! Hope you all enjoyed the break!

2 comments:

  1. Asalamu aliakum!

    I just found this blog, and ma'shaAllah, I really like what I've read, so far. Thanks for sharing these lessons with :)

    Looking forward to getting to know you better, inshaAllah (in a not stalkerish creepy way, LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged ^_^

    http://muslimahsmusings.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog