September 29, 2010

So Inspired!

Well what can i say? How can I effectively communicate to you the feelings and emotions that my recent Umrah trip has left. I've been back in S.A for little more than a week yet my heart yearns to return to the blessed cities. I hope, I yearn, I cry, I dream. Yet life returns and must still continue. And well... so it all carries on...!

Yet I find an overwhelming sense of joy for the wonderful gift of Islam that we all have been privileged enough to receive. Coz though my Umrah trip is now in the past, though my feet cries to walk once more on blessed land- my heart rejoices that despite it all, I am still a Muslim.

I believe in Allah! I love the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)! I fast! I perform salaah! I try to enjoin good and forbid evil! I fear Allah! I love Allah! I am a Muslim! Alhamdulillah!

And the best part is that no matter where I may be in the world, none of the above will ever change! (Insha Allah)

We are so blessed, you and I, to be a part of this wonderful deen...!
So I thought I'd take this time to share these thoughts with you, in the hope that you too can feel my great sense of appreciation and utter a simple " Alhamdulillah!"

1 comment:

  1. Mashallah dear darling. It is always so wonderful to hear of people who completed their umrah or hajj. I can only imagine the warmth you must have felt being close to the haram shariff. Subhannallah - you are absolutely right. we are so lucky and blessed to be muslims. Alhumdulillah.
    hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog